My Favorite Campground is a family-friendly alcohol free campground. Our Policies are provided for the safety and enjoyment of both you and your neighbor campers. Browse through our web pages and then TEXT us for availability. We are waiting to greet you and make your stay a pleasant one.
- Pets are welcome at My Favorite Campground – Free of Charge.
- Maximum 2 Pets per unit. Day visitors may NOT bring Pets.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times & have current rabies shot.
- Pets should not be left unattended at any time.
- Please clean up after your Pet immediately.
- Pets are not allowed in any buildings.
- No unattended Pets. No excessive barking allowed at the park.
- Sorry, No Aggressive dogs allowed at the park. Please call for more information.
Forms of Payments:
- We accept Cash or Checks. There will be a $35 fee for any returned check.
- CAMPSITES: Check-In time is 1PM. Check-Out time is 12PM (noon).
- Reservations are Required. Please Pay In Full Upon Arrival.
- Site Occupancy: Only 1 RV (or Tent) & 1 Vehicle allowed per Site.
- Site Fee includes 2 Persons. Additional Fee per day, per person-13 & older.
- Maximum 6 Family Members per Campsite.
- Day Visitors to your site MUST: Register with Camp Host, Pay Fee, and Leave by 10PM.
- This Campground is alcohol-free. No smoking inside buildings. Please pick up cigarette butts.
- Quiet Time is 11:00PM to 7:00AM.
- Speed Limit: is 7 MPH. Children are playing! No Unlicensed Drivers.
- LAKE: ABSOLUTELY NO SWIMMING. NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. No lake activities after dark.
- Children: An adult (18 years or older) MUST accompany any minor around any of the lakes.
- Paddle Boats: may be used under adult supervision. All boaters MUST wear life jackets.
- Catch & Release Fishing ONLY: FREE for campers using your own equipment.
- Trash and Garbage: Tie in plastic bags, place in Dumpster. Keep your site neat & leave it clean.
- Campfires are permitted only in fire rings or grills. Do not cut or harm plants or trees. FIREWOOD is for SALE (when available)
- Fireworks and Firearms are Prohibited: Includes BB, air soft, paint ball and pellet guns.
- Responsibility: You are responsible for damage caused by you and/or members of your party.
- No motor-driven cycles, ATVs, bikes or scooters are to be driven in the park.
- Only licensed drivers over the age of 18 may operate any licensed, insured vehicle in the park. This is strictly enforced for the enjoyment and the safety of everyone in the park.
- If you bring BICYCLES, wear helmets for your own safety.
- HOLIDAYS: No Discounts or Coupons.
Violation of these Policies is grounds for ejection from the park WITHOUT refund. Campers and their visitors are expected to read and adhere to all campground guidelines & policies.
Liability: Neither My Favorite Campground, Gospel Lakes Ministries nor any of its owners, volunteers, agents, board members or employees are responsible for accidents, injuries or losses from any cause.
The Management reserves the right to refuse service, limit the length of stay and the number of persons or vehicles per site and/or evict any person or party without refund.
Camping is an outdoor experience; NO Refunds due to weather or things out of our control.
For General Information or Emergencies Contact: CAMP HOST, Site#25, or call 936-827-9729 if no one is in the office.
FRONT GATE LOCKED OVERNIGHT.